Speaker of the House McCarthy saying he is optimistic in 3 different ways:
- Thinks they can make it all happen by that deadline
- We can get a deal tonight
- We can get a deal tomorrow.
Saying “can” has been around from Day 1 of negotiations. “Will they be able to make it happen”, or “Will they get a deal tonight”, or “Will they get a deal tomorrow” is what NEEDS to be done.
Now the negative, McCarthy adds:
- Nothing is agreed to in negotiations with Biden on US debt ceiling
- Debt ceiling must be reached this week it to get it through Congress before June 1
This article was written by Greg Michalowski at www.forexlive.com.